Pool Chemicals??

highwayg

Mouseketeer
Anyone know who has the best deals on pool chemicals? Guess spring fever is here!!:cool1:

Have you checked into converting to the salt system? It's well worth the cost!! I'd bet you'd recoup your cost in a couple of years. It's so easy to maintain, too!!

We shop locally.

Actually, the cheapest place around here has such cheap quality stuff that we avoid them. We go to a place that happens to be closer, but more importantly has high quality chemicals.

Thanks for the advice about the salt system. Will look into it-wasn't sure it could be used with above ground pool.

As for the advice to shop locally-sometimes that is not possible. I live in a very small town and the closest pool supply place ( a large chain) is about 30 minutes away. I do support local businesses whenever possible but my options are limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter