Pool/Billiards at WDW??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BridgetR3, Mar 11, 2013.

1. BridgetR3

BridgetR3 Dreaming of Home

O.k. so I know that's NOT why you go to Disney but my DS10 is fascinated with playing pool. He still talks about that one vacation we went on two years ago where he was able to play pool in the game room of the resort. He actually wants to go back there JUST to play pool again. :rotfl2:

So does Disney have anywhere at the resorts that you can play pool? I've seen that Splitsville has it. Can someone share a cost on the tables at Splitsville? Can we play pool if we don't bowl?

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

I will pop this over to Resorts and hopefully someone will be able to help :)

4. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

the only room that has the pool tables is the Grande Villa (3-bedroom) at Jambo House (AKL/V)

would think you can play anything you want in Splitsville

5. BridgetR3

BridgetR3 Dreaming of Home

Oh I don't need it in my room. I was wondering if it was an amenity for any of the resorts, as in a game room.

6. Colleen27

Colleen27 DIS Veteran

Subbing to hear the responses. My son loves to shoot pool too but around here there's no place a teen can go to do so, so if Splitsville is offering it for all ages or it is a game-room amenity at one of the resorts it is something I'll keep in mind for a future trip with him.

7. derricksonb

derricksonb Mouseketeer

I seem to recall there being a pool table near the Turf Restaurant at SSR.

8. bwang123

bwang123 Posts: 1,457,177,981

Yes, outside of the Turf Club at SSR they have at least one pool table. I believe there is also one in the recreation room at AKL.

9. honeymo78

honeymo78 Don't dream it, be it

I think there is one at the community hall at OKW. I'm pretty sure DH and I played some pool while waiting for ME.