Pooh's Hunny Hunt spinning

dougyfresh97

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can tell me how much this ride spins. My wife gets sick on spin rides, and we don't go on the tea cups at WDW, or if we did we'd do no spinning. We're still going on this ride no matter what, but wanted to get opinions.

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can tell me how much this ride spins. My wife gets sick on spin rides, and we don't go on the tea cups at WDW, or if we did we'd do no spinning. We're still going on this ride no matter what, but wanted to get opinions.

If I recall correctly, it only spins a little more than say, Toy Story Midway Mania (it's more turning than spinning), and even then only in one short room :). Perhaps checking out a youtube video might give you a good sense of the precise amount? It's a far cry from the tea cups when you spin them, and I believe it's milder than the teacups even when you dont spin them!

Caveat: I haven't ridden the tea cups myself though :P. I do however hate the Silly Symphony Swings at DCA (THOSE get me kinda sick), but Pooh's Hunny Hunt was not a problem when I tried it before.

I don't recall it spinning much on the same spot, but it kind of does big loops or graceful curves? The comparison to Toy Story Mania rings true for me.

It also reminds me a bit of the Haunted Mansion/Mystic Manor at Hong Kong, which makes sense since both rides utilise the same technology.

It's hard for me to compare it to the tea cups, because I spin as fast as I can on the tea cups (to the point that the wheel always starts to "lock" because I'm apparently spinning too fast).

My DH can't do spinning rides like teacups or carousels, but had no problems on winnie the pooh. I agree with the pp who said that it is more turning than spinning.

My husband hates spinning - Pooh is one of his favorite rides at Tokyo DL.

DO NOT ride the Tea Cups! They spin SO MUCH faster than they do at the US parks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter