• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pooh Show?

marj70

Mouseketeer
We are going to DLP for the first time from Dec 26-29th. My son, age 6 with autism, adores Pooh and all things Pooh. Does anyone know if they might do the Pooh show this year? It's not listed at all (even the regular Pooh show he'd love, but I don't see anything about it on the dlp site). :santa:

The Winnie the Pooh and friends show is on from July to September, so unfortunately for your DS it is not on when you are going :sad2:

Marj don't listen to them! The lovely peeps on here will have you buying AP's and getting all sorts of lovely discounts, then you'll have to keep returning (I swear, thats whats happened to me :lmao: !).

Its all DISboards.coms fault :rolleyes1 .

Elaine

Whilst your DS may not get the chance to see the Pooh show, he might be able to meet him in person (so to speak).

During our stay last week, there was an organised meet the characters with Winnie the Pooh every day from 10.15 to12.30 outside the Fantasy Festival Stage in Fantasyland. Hopefully they might carry on with this until your visit.

It is an organised meet rather than the usual scrum with CMs taking control. He was happy to have a hug, shake paws and sign autographs . . .

IMG_1755.jpg

We're Americans living in Europe for a very short time, so DH thinks there are so many more places we should see while we're here than Disney (silly man). :laughing: I'll probably get one more DLP trip out of him since DS loves Disney so much.

The organized Pooh character meet sounds great. I tend to avoid chaos situations with my son, but he can handle a queue if he knows there's something good at the end of it.

I plan to do at least one character meal (more if he likes it now as much as he did last time we went to WDW). I read that sometimes Cafe Mickey has Tigger or Eeyore, any other meals you've seen characters from Pooh frequent? Also any good Pooh merchandise?

Tigger and Eeyore were at the character tea party at the Plaza Gardens (this takes place every afternoon) when we were there last, and we also saw Tigger at Cafe Mickey for dinner.

Elaine

Well I have good news for you....

Taken from the Christmas Season Press Release - it says

"Over at the Fantasy Festival Stage, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Too enchants guests of all ages in a special Christmas-themed show from 15th December to 6th January."

Enjoy!.

Thank you Iain, that is good news. Hopefully it will happen. I won't tell my son about it until they list it on the show schedule for December (just in case). I think he'll enjoy the Mickey Christmas show as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter