Pooh ride why is it in critter country???

Where do you think the pooh ride should be???

• Dl Pooh Ride in Critter Country

• WDW Pooh Ride in FL

• Themed better for another area

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
In WDW Pooh ride is in FL.
But in DL it is in CC (next to Splash Mt)

I was wondering why in WDW it was put it in FL? :confused3 ( and got rid of Mr. Toad)
and why in DL it was put in a CC, next to Slpash MT.? (getting rid of Bear jamboree.)

Where do you think pooh fits and why ?

I think Pooh is where he should be at DW, in Fantasyland.

Since WDW doesn't have critter country (wouldn't fit there anyway in my opinion), Splash mt is in frontierland....Pooh definitely doesn't fit in FL. lol

Nope he belongs in FL.

I agree, in the sense that he is - like Cinderella and Peter Pan and the other area residents - a storybook character brought to life, he belongs in Fanastyland.

Here's what I think: :idea:

Pooh doesn't fit in Frontierland--both in theme and in space (where would they put it?). Pooh lives in the woods, not the frontier--the theming here wouldn't flow properly. In the WDW version, Pooh is a storybook character and the ride is set up to look like a storybook. It gives you the feeling that someone is reading the story to you and you are transported into it. I think Fantasyland is the logical choice for this type of ride, seeing that other rides there seem to fit this mold.

I've had the pleasure of riding both versions of this ride, and I found that the DL version fits in critter country. They've set it up to have the feeling of the Hundred Acre Woods rather than a storybook, making Critter Country a nice fit.

As for WDW Splash Mountain--Splash Mountain fits the frontier theme due to the fact that the story of Brer Rabbit has Cherokee origins, fitting nicely with the frontier/cowboy motif within this park section. Also, the mountain fits nicely with the landscaping and the characters in this ride give off a frontierland feel. As for DL Splash Mountain--Pooh fits closely with the woodsy/critter theme they've created and fits nicely with this ride/area. Seeing that the original name for CC was Bear Country, it seems they've just replaced CBJ with new bears. :)

Pooh belongs in Fantasyland because that's where the kid-friendly dark rides are (Peter Pan, it's a small world, Snow White - although the kid-friendlyness of that one can be at issue).

Also, since it's a reskin of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and that's where Mr. Toad was, well . . .

Parenthetically, Pooh is one of my favorite rides. I'm a big fan of dark rides in general, and I think they did a great job of making Pooh happy, family-friendly, and true to the cartoons.

After the Fantasyland expansion Pooh will be part of the 'Fantasy Forest' section which will make the most sense. It looks like it's going to get a new facade to fit in as well.

I like it in both.
They have themed it so it fits in both places. However i do like the one in CC better b/c I like the honey cars, and the Facade.
Just my opinion and i love hearing others.

I think the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh should be relocated to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Pooh Bear has been in several movies and multiple TV shows. He fits in well at DHS, and frankly the park could use a kid's ride like that.

I think the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh should be relocated to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Pooh Bear has been in several movies and multiple TV shows. He fits in well at DHS, and frankly the park could use a kid's ride like that.

Wow! thats a thought.
what area of DHS would you put it in??

Fantasyland. Where all the other kid friendly storybook dark rides are.

Pooh fits exactly where he is at right now. Like others have already mentioned, he would not fit in Frontierland because he is not a Frontier ride like Splash, Country Bear Jamboree, BTMRR, or TSI is. He belongs where all the other fantasy stories are played (or rode out) in Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter