Pooh I lost the number....

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by parkers*momma, Sep 1, 2010.

1. parkers*momma

parkers*momma **This spot reserved for something witty that I ma

...To Pop Century room assigner. And I can't seem to find it on the boards...I'm probably looking in all the wrong places. Could someone please help a fellow Dis'er out and share the Pop Century Room Assigner Fax number??

TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

They no longer look at faxes the vast majority of the time. It takes too much time for them to do so. Instead, they prefer that any requests be on your reservation. This way it is right there and easy for them to find.

4. parkers*momma

Thanks for the insight! I'd still like to give it a shot as it is due to a medical condition. It's marked on our online check-in(requests) but I would like touch base with them with a fax.

Anyone??

5. DisGirl23

DisGirl23 Is it time to go to Disney World yet?!

Phone Numbers
    Main Phone: 407.938.4000
    Fax: 407.938.4039 (tried, true, and tested)
    TTY Reservations: 407.939.7670
    Reservations: 407.934.7639 (407-WDISNEY)
    Special Needs/Disabilities Reservations: 407.939.7807

Taken from The GROOVIER New Pop Century FAQ Thread here on the resort forum... Click here. It's filled with lots of great information. Have a great trip!

6. parkers*momma

Thanks Disgirl! I've read that thread several times and still missed the fax number. Actually, I might just call the special needs one...as it might be better addressed there!

Thanks for your help!

7. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

Special needs will guarantee things like a roll in shower or items needed to make a room accessible. They can not guarantee something such as location. This is because "accessible" rooms can be anywhere in the resort or hotel.