Pony Rides

featherface

Mouseketeer
Does the Fort still have Pony rides, is it still $5.00, and can the child riding wear open healed shoes that have a strap around the heal, IOW Crocs. I'v been trying to find this out for some time now, does anyone know?

My daughter's last pony ride there was in September, 2011. She wore flip flops, shorts and a tank top without issue. The price was $5.

My kids just had Pony Rides in December for $5 each As long as they can hold on for themselves they should have no problem. They don't seem to have any rules about the shoes etc... Enjoy

When we were there a few years ago, they made me go back to the camper and get her sneakers. they said closed toe only:confused:

While our granddaughter was allowed to wear her crocs during her pony ride, she was miserable in them the whole day at FW. The sand/gravel kept getting in her shoes and she would have to keep taking off her shoes and shaking the sand out. Next time at FW, I would definitely have her wear tennis shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter