Ponchos

HeatherL

Mouseketeer
I want to buy cheap ponchos before we leave for WDW (May 4). I remember seeing them at Walmart a long time ago for around $1. I think they used to be at the checkout area. Of course now that I'm looking for them I can't find them. Any idea if Walmart still carries them? If not, where can I get cheap ponchos (the kind that are folded up really small)? Thanks :)

Our Wal-Mart carries them in the Sporting Goods section in with the camping gear.

Not sure where you are, but the Ocean State Job Lots has them.... used to be 88 cents, but are up to $1 each. But they are great! The plastic is thin and cheap (think cheap trash bag), but they have regular sleeves (not just a poncho) and a hood. The sleeve cuffs have elastic and the hood has a drawstring. It can really keep you dryer than a regular poncho.... plus they are much more comfortable. We keep a few in our bag every day in the parks for unexpected showers and wet rides! And they are cheap enough to just toss when you are done with them..... or we try to hand them off to another person in line for a wet ride! HTH....................P

my local dollar store has them in a pack of two for $1. It's a great deal.

Dollar Tree has them 2 for $1.

Walmart - I've seen them in the camping section. These are the disposable ones.

I have also seen nicer ones (not disposable) in the purses, belts etc department. They were about $7 each. Heavier weight.

I got the 2 for $1 ones at Dollar Tree :thumbsup2 Thanks! I hope they aren't too huge on the kids. Actually, I hope we don't need them!

I've seen them at many Dollar Tree stores. They come in a 2 pack for $1.00. Cheap enough to buy several and just throw them away when done with them.

Wow, i was there the last two days and didn't remember to pick some up, hope our Dollar Tree will have a good supply of them come Friday.

Has anyone actually opened and tried on one of the recent Dollar Tree ones? I know they used to be fine, but as of a few years ago, they'd shrunk the size so that they were more of a small tank top with no sleeve coverage if an adult wore them! They were shorter, narrower, and didn't go down over the arm much at all. They'd probably be fine for small children, but not so good for adults. That's when I started buying the $.89 Wal-Mart ones.

We got some coleman ones at Wal Mart in the sporting goods section. I think they were $4-5 each, but they are heavy weight, and come in these little pouches for storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter