Ponchos, Ponchos everywhere.. Updated 12/14

Aaah, at that age they can "still be an issue" for years.

Such cute pics of Crystal Palace! Sorry that Ziah felt worn down on your birthday - I'm an adult and I get that same worn-down, need-a-nap-now mentality after a few days at Disney. Nothing can be done! It took me three days to recover from my last trip, and it was only really four days long - DBF picked me up from the CR and we drove straight to Ft. Myers for a week at the beach, and I slept from 8 p.m. the next night until after 11 the morning after. Crazy how worn down we can get!!

Also, major Mom-kudos for making sure Declan got that last pin he wanted so much. That sounds like something my mom would do. :)

Thank you! and yes.. they all got the worn down thing at one point or another..just happened that she got it on the last day!

Heee he on Declan.. I just had to make his trip!

:rotfl: I just found this TR today and read the whole thing. As a Disney freak myself, this news makes me happy -- I don't think I saw more than 1 smile from her in the whole report! :confused3

Looks like you guys had an awesome time :cool1:

make me happy too.. he is soo different since they broke. Last night at our big extended family Christmas party more than a few people noticed how much happier he seems and they only see him a few times a year..enuff said eh?>

We did..we are anxiously awaiting being able to book another trip!

FINISHED!

You are much quicker than me!

Great report...I am almost to when we met by Phineas & Ferb. Great to put a face to a name in real life not just pictures!

FINISHED!

You are much quicker than me!

Great report...I am almost to when we met by Phineas & Ferb. Great to put a face to a name in real life not just pictures!

LOL..and I took longer than i wanted to take..LOL

Thanks and yes it was nice!! Can't wait to see those pictures and be like "hey i was there too!"

Since so many of you know the nonsense with the old girlfriend on our trip I thought I'd introduce you to the NEW girl.

You may recognize her as she was with us also on the August trip. This gorgeous young lady happens to be my best friends oldest daughter. Noah and she have known each other their entire lives. This young lady has been to WDW at least once a year her entire life.. sometimes more. Her and Noah are so happy it's actually a little sicky sweet..LOL.

117_3328-1.jpg

Not only is she not crazy, she's age appropriate and has a life and goals..unlike the crazy girl!

Since so many of you know the nonsense with the old girlfriend on our trip I thought I'd introduce you to the NEW girl.

You may recognize her as she was with us also on the August trip. This gorgeous young lady happens to be my best friends oldest daughter. Noah and she have known each other their entire lives. This young lady has been to WDW at least once a year her entire life.. sometimes more. Her and Noah are so happy it's actually a little sicky sweet..LOL.

117_3328-1.jpg

Not only is she not crazy, she's age appropriate and has a life and goals..unlike the crazy girl!

I have been following your TR for a while and lurking here. Just had to pop out of lurkdom to give a :banana::banana::banana: for the new girlfriend!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!! Really happy for the two of them AND you!:thumbsup2

I have been following your TR for a while and lurking here. Just had to pop out of lurkdom to give a :banana::banana::banana: for the new girlfriend!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!! Really happy for the two of them AND you!:thumbsup2
:)..thank you.. I am glad to have my normal son back..hadn't reall realized how much crazy girl changed him..

So to all the readers of this trip report.. Noah and Piff are still together ( over 5 months) Krazy Kate is bye bye bye..and very soon I will have some exciting news on my PTR..so if you are bored.. go visit and subscribe..lol

So to all the readers of this trip report.. Noah and Piff are still together ( over 5 months) Krazy Kate is bye bye bye..and very soon I will have some exciting news on my PTR..so if you are bored.. go visit and subscribe..lol

Thanks for the heads up on the pre trip, I loved reading this report, looking forward to another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter