Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios: Standard View

Silvermist999

DIS Veteran
So we are booked to stay at the PVB Studios - standard view. We have never stayed at the Polynesian before and are super excited! We've only stayed at BLT in the past and found the BLT thread here, super helpful for room requests, especially when DISers post pics of the views they got!

Is there a similar thread/post that lists where all the PVB standard view studios are located on the property and corresponding views? TIA!!!

Moorea is the only one with lake view. The rest all have courtyard or parking lot views.

Moorea standard view will be garden view.
Pago Pago building is all standard view. One side is garden view. The other side is parking lot/monorail view.
Tokelau building is all standard view. One side is all garden view, with a few being able to see lake/lagoon. The other side will face toward the pool, some will probably be pool view, others on this side appear they will be mostly garden view.

Moorea and Pago Pago are closest to TTC.
Tokelau is closest to the Poly lobby located in the GCH.

Moorea is also the building with the laundry room for DVC.

Was Tokelau previously regular rooms. I stayed at the Poly in 2009 before it was DVC and I believe I stayed in Tokelau

Was Tokelau previously regular rooms. I stayed at the Poly in 2009 before it was DVC and I believe I stayed in Tokelau
Yes, DVC didn't build anything new at the Poly; they just renovated old buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter