Polynesian Room Views - help

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
Contemplating staying at the Polynesian. If we book the (higher priced) lagoon view, does that mean we will have a view of the Castle across the water? Thanks :)

Yes, but some lagoon views are better than others. I would request Tahiti building with an unobstructed view of the castle. Have fun!

We just got back from the Poly and had an awesome view across the lake to the castle. Keep in mind though that the castle is about a mile away, but at night it was beautiful.

We had room 3503, but 3501 to 3511 would be great rooms.....Those are third floor rooms with a full balcony. Corresponding first floor rooms with patios would be 1501-1511.

These rooms were in Hawaii, which are concierge rooms.

Other good views would be in Tahiti (long building) and Tuvalu (I think).

I sure hope we get a good view. I was told that most of the views in Hawaii were good. We requested third floor castle view.

Pat and Dale..... If this is your first visit to the Poly, you'll have to trust us on getting a good view. My best guess is that rooms 3501-3510 would be great. E-Mail me if you have specific questions and we would be glad to help.....COACHSTING@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter