Polynesian Pool closure/ Blizzard Beach

tim123

DIS Veteran
I have read on these boards that the Poly is offering ONE day at Blizzard Beach to guests who stay at The Polynesian while the main pool is closed.
WDW Magic reports and confirms that the Blizzard Beach perk is for the entire duration of the guest's stay. Seemed to me people here say this is not so.
Which is it?

I have read on these boards that the Poly is offering ONE day at Blizzard Beach to guests who stay at The Polynesian while the main pool is closed.
WDW Magic reports and confirms that the Blizzard Beach perk is for the entire duration of the guest's stay. Seemed to me people here say this is not so.
Which is it?

http://www.wdwmagic.com is as close to being the "official word" as any WDW "announcement" site on-line.

Since this was just announced a couple of hours ago (as of this posting,) I'd be inclined to believe it
(unless and until such time as they make an amendment to this announcement.)

When I booked the Poly last week they told me one ticket to Blizzard Beach and use of pool at Grand Floridian. Yesterday Poly IPO called and I asked about it. They said Blizzard Beach only no access to GF pool however tickets to Blizzard. Beach are available to Poly guests each day of their stay. I am a bit frustrated by this as I was hoping to just cool of for a bit and not have to go all the way to. Blizzard Beach.

When I booked the Poly last week they told me one ticket to Blizzard Beach and use of pool at Grand Floridian. Yesterday Poly IPO called and I asked about it. They said Blizzard Beach only no access to GF pool however tickets to Blizzard. Beach are available to Poly guests each day of their stay. I am a bit frustrated by this as I was hoping to just cool of for a bit and not have to go all the way to. Blizzard Beach.
Me too. Would rather use a closer pool. Heh the Lodge people get to use the Contemp. Get this I just called WDW and spoke to a "supervisor" who told me its ONE day only…but have been in touch with WDWMagic and he told me the new policy is 'length of stay"..I suggested he repost the body of the article to reflect the change and the confusion..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter