polynesian plumbing problems?

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
heading down to the Poly in 2 weeks and was just told by a friend that people are reporting that the Poly is having issues with their septic tank. He said that some people have even had to be relocated to a different resort. Has anyone heard confirmation of this? Has the problem been fixed?

I couldn't find anything on the Poly resort thread, Tikiman's webpage, or searching the net. I am inclined to say there is no problem until further evidence presents itself.

I thought Steve closed his site again several months ago. False alarm?

I was looking at facebook. Maybe he didn't close that. It showed updates today or yesterday. I know he was going to close it, but I don't know if he really did.

Tikiman posted a photo of a gross gross backed up tub with sewage. Maybe last week? I'm pretty sure it was him- on Facebook.

I saw that post a few weeks ago then seemed like it was removed. Really hope there aren't issues...

I think he is no longer posting inside information but his site is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter