Polynesian Luau or Wonder Works Magic Dinner Show?

firsttimer2007

DIS Veteran
To those who have been there.

For a family with 2 DS (10 & 8)

Which would you do?

Or something I have not even considered that would be fun. Have a 10 day pass and will be there 14 days. Need something to fill the other days.

I would suggest the Pirates Dinner Show. This is just off of International Drive and we have been there and think that is one of the best Dinner shows for families.

You get plenty of food, the preshow is fun, and the regular show can be very interactive if you want it to be!

Pirate Dinner Adventure

Check it out, and have a great trip!!:wizard:

Which would you do?

Or something I have not even considered that would be fun. Have a 10 day pass and will be there 14 days. Need something to fill the other days.

omg the luau is so AWESOME. The one at SW right, go 4 it-you'll love it, the kids too.

I'll vote for the Wonderworks magic show. We went a few years ago and for the price, you can't beat it. I ordered tickets from Undercover Tourist for just the show. They sent the ones that included Wonderworks (mistake?) and my boys enjoyed that. They had just spent the day at Disney Quest and loved Wonderworks!

The show is a comination of magic and comedy. I was laughing so hard I was crying at one point. If you click on my screen name, you should be able to find my post about our experience. Our group was 3 boys (ages 9, 11 and 15-ish), DH & myself and 72 yo FIL. We all enjoyed it!

Which would you do?

Well, if you are talking about the Luau at the Disney Poly resort I would NOT recommend it. My kids hated it. The first couple of dances were interesting but then the next 20 all seemed the same and the kids got very board. No characters. The food was only so-so and expensive. I haven't done the other activities you mentioned but we did go to WW one year and the kids had a good time.

We have done the Outta Control Magic Show and my three girls loved it. :thumbsup2 The food was pizza and popcorn. The show was very funny. My kids have asked to go back next time we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter