• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian gift store?

RebYork

Reb York
Does the gift shop at the Polynesian sell tequila? Specifically Patron tequila? I like to keep a bottle in the room and was wondering if I could get it at the Polynesian or one of the near by resorts?

The Moana Mercantile on the 2nd floor has a decent selection of adult beverages. I just didn't pay attention to what kind of tequila. When is your trip? I will be there May 26-28th and can check if needed.

The Moana Mercantile on the 2nd floor has a decent selection of adult beverages. I just didn't pay attention to what kind of tequila. When is your trip? I will be there May 26-28th and can check if needed.
Thanks! We will be there next Saturday 14-21.

Will a Uber stop at a liquor store and let me run in and buy a bottle? I feel bad for making them wait but I don’t think it would take me but a few minutes.

You are booking an Uber one way not round trip. You can tell the Uber driver you will be returning in x minutes they may wait but you will still need to request another Uber which that driver being the closet to you can pick up.

Can't you buy a small bottle when still at home and bring it with you for your trip? Any hotel gift shop I have even been in charges excessive prices for things like alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter