Polynesian Daybed?

Crisgw

YES WE CAN and YES WE DID!!!
How large are these? My BIL is considering staying a few nights with us and I wasn't sure if my 2 boys (4 and 6 then but fairly small) could both fit on it for a few nights if BIL decides to come?

The boys should be fine on the daybed. Also, there is a lounge chair w/ottoman that is nicely padded that could serve as a bed for the 4 year old. It's so comfy that my DD8 actually fell asleep in it one night after watching Wishes. :thumbsup2

Hope that helps!

I am 5'10 and slept on the daybed and was fairly comfy. If your BIL isn't big, he might be able to use it instead of the boys. It's not quite the size of a twin. I could see the boys sleeping foot-to-foot on it, but not lying side by side...not wide enough imo.

Also, the room is fairly large, if you have an Aerobed, you could open one of those out in front of the sliders if you'd rather have the boys on something a bit larger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter