Poly wait list for December

tinkerbell7749

Earning My Ears
When will the next section of studios at Poly be released. I'm waitlisted for early Dec.and hoped they would release to DVC

Pulled this post from another thread with the same basic question:
There is no need to make additional declarations for the DVC inventory until more PVB points are sold to the public. So far, DVD has declared 1.6 million PVB points for the DVC inventory and has sold less than 250,000 of those points. If DVD were to sell 100,000 PVB a month, it would not have to declare more inventory for another year.

It makes much more sense for DVD to keep more of the PVB villas under its control. It can get more revenue by renting a PVB villa than, say, a villa at OKW.

Do you think Poly "Tokelau" rooms are gone or not in inventory yet?

not to long ago - a bunch of rooms at the PVB showed up on the online check in for close to Christmas - so pretty sure - they are already taken - this was when BLT, VWL and VGF were already sold out for those same dates.

They won't release more inventory until they need to declare more points to sell. Based on current numbers that won't be for a while.

Pulled this post from another thread with the same basic question:

Do you think Poly "Tokelau" rooms are gone or not in inventory yet?
As I understand, Tokelau will be ready for occupancy at the end of June or early July. When it comes online, Tokelau would bring a maximum of 142 additional studios to the PVB mix. Due to the construction that is taking place at the East Pool, Disney may decide to hold back some of the studios that face the Pool and could be adversely affected by the construction noise.

However, so far DVD has only declared 142 PVB studios for the DVC inventory. Even when Tokelau comes online, DVC members will still be limited to booking no more than 142 studios for any given Use Day. In other words, the addition of the studios in Tokelau will have no bearing on the number of studios available for DVC members to book. A DVC might be assigned to the Tokelau Longhouse but that will mean that one of the studios in Moorea will used by Disney for a cash reservation.

:thumbsup2
As I understand, Tokelau will be ready for occupancy at the end of June or early July. When it comes online, Tokelau would bring a maximum of 142 additional studios to the PVB mix. Due to the construction that is taking place at the East Pool, Disney may decide to hold back some of the studios that face the Pool and could be adversely affected by the construction noise.

However, so far DVD has only declared 142 PVB studios for the DVC inventory. Even when Tokelau comes online, DVC members will still be limited to booking no more than 142 studios for any given Use Day. In other words, the addition of the studios in Tokelau will have no bearing on the number of studios available for DVC members to book. A DVC might be assigned to the Tokelau Longhouse but that will mean that one of the studios in Moorea will used by Disney for a cash reservation.
:thumbsup2 This was the same info I got from MS when I asked about availability and additional studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter