Poly trail to Grand Floridian

wendy774

Mouseketeer
Help! I work out early (4:30 to 5 am) before the sun comes up and will be staying in the poly villas. Is the trail to the grand Floridian fitness center lighted? How long does it take to get there from the villas? Really worried I won't like the villas because they don't have their own fitness center.

Wendy

It is only a 5 minute beautiful walk from the Poly lobby to the fitness center in front of the VGF building. (2 minutes or less if jogging). I would guess less than 300 yards. I don't think you'll mind it at all! As I recall there was path lighting the whole way. It could be just as far a walk from the buildings on the other side of the Grand Floridian hotel.

Thanks! Is it easy to follow? I get lost easy and since it will be dark, I'm afraid I will get lost.

Thanks! Is it easy to follow? I get lost easy and since it will be dark, I'm afraid I will get lost.

I get lost easily too and this was very easy for me and I know its lit since I work out and run early too on vacation. You willnpast the main lobby and Trader Sams and then see the water and its only one path although I did run to the enterance of the Luau but that is the only little "fork" on the path. You should be very fine.

So guests staying at the Poly use the Grand Floridian workout center?

Correct. Unfortunately, there isn't one at the Poly, which was surprising to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter