Poly SV or Beach Club GV

meggers628

Mouseketeer
With a little help from my 5 month old I was up at 4:30 this morning and easily modified my existing Beach Club GV reservation to include the 20% off discount for 9/8-9/17. Before I went back to sleep I couldn't help but shop around and was able to secure a room only standard view reservation at the Polynesian for $25 more. Now I have both booked!

My heart is in the Epcot resort area where my husband and I stayed before. But it was just the 2 of us then, and it was during F&W. Now we will have an almost 3 yo, a 10 month old, and of course a double stroller.

I understand the Oasis pool will be under construction, but with the little kids I think I've got to go for the monorail resort. Right?!

I am struggling with this because I love the Beach Club so much. But I mean, it's the POLY!

With a little help from my 5 month old I was up at 4:30 this morning and easily modified my existing Beach Club GV reservation to include the 20% off discount for 9/8-9/17. Before I went back to sleep I couldn't help but shop around and was able to secure a room only standard view reservation at the Polynesian for $25 more. Now I have both booked!

My heart is in the Epcot resort area where my husband and I stayed before. But it was just the 2 of us then, and it was during F&W. Now we will have an almost 3 yo, a 10 month old, and of course a double stroller.

I understand the Oasis pool will be under construction, but with the little kids I think I've got to go for the monorail resort. Right?!

I am struggling with this because I love the Beach Club so much. But I mean, it's the POLY!

personally I would lean towards the Poly.

I've never stayed at the BC. But we have stayed at the Poly with our 3 small children several times this year. Using the monorail with our double stroller is invaluable. We also love the relaxed feeling of the Poly. The new pool is lovely. My littlest kids are excited to try the new splash area next month. :)

Did you get Poly Standard View? that was my original reservation for September, but this morning it was not available for the promo, so I needed to switch resorts. let me know how you made out !

Did you get Poly Standard View? that was my original reservation for September, but this morning it was not available for the promo, so I needed to switch resorts. let me know how you made out !

Yes, I booked Poly standard view with 30% off for 9/8-9/17. I booked at 5:45am. After I booked I searched for another Poly standard room and there was no more availability under the discount.

Double stroller and 2 littles - Poly all the way.
I love the BC and you'll love it again when the littles are not so little. I think the new splash area at the Poly will be perfect for your kiddos too.

We've stayed at both resorts and while we did enjoy our BC stay, our favorite is the Poly. The tropical atmosphere is relaxing and you really can't beat seeing the castle every day. Plus the rooms are quite a bit larger and the monorail is great with little ones, IMO. For just $25 more, I'd go with the Poly without a second thought. Good luck.

Thanks everybody! I'm going to cancel my Beach Club reservation and go with the Poly. So excited!

Meggers628, I owe you a drink! I was bummed all day that I needed to switch from Poly to GF..then eventually Beach Club for the promo, then I came back here to admire your score and looked at your dates and decided to try it! And....I got it!! Im so excited. Someone has also been watching over me to not buy plane tickets too. I was able to get the Poly with minor date changes, then booked my flights way lower than what they were at for my original dates :) Ill look for a double stroller while Im there and give you a big hug :)

Thanks everybody! I'm going to cancel my Beach Club reservation and go with the Poly. So excited!

You're going to love the Poly :goodvibes.

Meggers628, I owe you a drink! I was bummed all day that I needed to switch from Poly to GF..then eventually Beach Club for the promo, then I came back here to admire your score and looked at your dates and decided to try it! And....I got it!! Im so excited. Someone has also been watching over me to not buy plane tickets too. I was able to get the Poly with minor date changes, then booked my flights way lower than what they were at for my original dates :) Ill look for a double stroller while Im there and give you a big hug :)

Congrats on getting the Poly as well as cheaper airfare :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter