poly slide or slides?

cnj

Mouseketeer
Does the poly have just the big slide or does it also have a smaller slide for toddlers? The reason I ask, is the Disneyland Hotel in California has the big slide and a smaller slide for more timid children (like my own). Thank you!

Jen

The Poly slide is pretty tame as those things go. How old is your toddler? My (fishy) DD did the Poly slide when she was 3. All WDW resorts offer free life vests that non-swimmers can wear, even down the pool slide.

Hi-

Does the slide at the poly actually go through the volcano? I'm trying to figure out if it's dark in the slide. It doesn't sound too bad if your 3 year old liked it. thanks.:)

There is only the one slide. A portion of it is enclosed but I don't think it's entirely enclosed.(I can't speak with complete confidence as I haven't actually used the slide myself) Sometimes the scare factor is in the unknowing. Go down once with your little one and see if that makes it all OK?!

Go down once with your little one and see if that makes it all OK?!
You're not allowed to go down the slide with your child. One slider at a time. Of course, when I did it once anyway with my DD and my DH waited at the bottom. We were yelled at by the lifeguard, but it did the trick and she went down on her own with one of us at the top of the slide and the other at the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter