Poly Royal Adventure.ClubLevelBaby!5/14 DIAGON ALLEY BONUS Finale 7/15

Loving your report!!! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed California Grill so much! We haven't been since the refurb, but are planning to go for our anniversary later this year. After reading about your experience, I'm so glad we decided to go back!!

Quick question for you! I noticed that you had some great success booking fast passes at the kiosks in the park after your 3 were done for the day. How were the lines for the kiosks?

I love MK before rope drop! :) Too funny that the PP thought you were Gaston...I wouldn't have thought that. Love your mousekeeping envelopes!

I just love the idea of Mousekeeping envelopes. I am absolutely doing that from now on.

Wow, that's actually a much bigger ADR line than I expected. I guess everyone showed up at the same time. Also interesting that they asked for your name. I did a pre opening tour and they asked for nothing, lol. Maybe they've started to get a little more strict.

I'm not sure there is anything better than pre-opening MK though. :cloud9:

Love getting into MK before the park is open. I like pre-opening ADR's for that exact reason. Such a great opportunity to take pictures.

Hahaha, wow Gaston really? That's too funny.

Gaston! Oh what a guy! But not the guy I was going for...

I love getting in the Park especially the MK before it opens. We always plan at least one or two per trip! You get the best pictures. Can't wait to see how your breakfast went.... Of course we know who you were going to meet! pooh::tigger::eeyore: and their little pink friend who doesn't have a Disney Smilie what's up with that? We need a Piglet smilie!!!

I am a big :eeyore: fan and can't wait to write about it! Maybe we should start a "Piglet smilie petition" on the Dis!

Ah, getting into the parks early when they are quiet and almost empty is such a treat! Also, that's funny about him thinking you were Gaston! Haha! And it's so sweet what you do for Mousekeeping... so thoughtful! :)

I plan on doing a pre-rope drop at Tusker house next trip. You are right, it is just so much calmer and quieter!

Mousekeeping has got to a hard job! I am glad I could brighten up the day a little!

Can I just say how much I love your disneybounding outfits…super cute!! Now im seriously thinking about it for our trip in sept.

Lindsay! Hello! I was a big fan of your half-marathon trip report. I have been a runner for years, but don't go past 9 miles a week, so a half-mararthon to me....in one day....whoa....:worship:

The fun thing about Disney bounding is you probably already have most pieces in your closet already! Just avoid Gaston colors :lmao:

Loving your report!!! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed California Grill so much! We haven't been since the refurb, but are planning to go for our anniversary later this year. After reading about your experience, I'm so glad we decided to go back!!

Quick question for you! I noticed that you had some great success booking fast passes at the kiosks in the park after your 3 were done for the day. How were the lines for the kiosks?

Great question! I definitely was worried about that. I think the most we ever wait was 5 minutes though! Sometimes the Kiosk stations would be temporary (like the Sorcerer Hat at HS) and only open a few hours. I am really hoping they have the capability to allow 4th FP on the smart phone soon.

I love MK before rope drop! :) Too funny that the PP thought you were Gaston...I wouldn't have thought that. Love your mousekeeping envelopes!

That makes me feel better...that Gaston was not the first thing you thought! Roughly the size of a barge and all... :lmao:

I just love the idea of Mousekeeping envelopes. I am absolutely doing that from now on.

Wow, that's actually a much bigger ADR line than I expected. I guess everyone showed up at the same time. Also interesting that they asked for your name. I did a pre opening tour and they asked for nothing, lol. Maybe they've started to get a little more strict.

I'm not sure there is anything better than pre-opening MK though. :cloud9:

I think it would be fun to do a DIY Mousekeeping envelope someday! These are going to be hard to replicate myself though!

I heard they started checking in the last month because of the A&E pandemonium. Too many people were trying to sneak in without an ADR for the morning!!

I knew very little about Crystal Palace, so I was not sure if we got a good seat.

However, as soon as our waitress sat us down she tells us that Eeyore will be coming out really soon and he headed to that section first!

And then I got fan-girl excited.

I surprised myself with how I happy I was to meet Eeyore. He was always my favorite!

He’s right there!!!

IMAGE_1838.jpg

IMAGE_1841.jpg

I sent this photo/text to my mom and sister with the caption “Just my usual Wednesday morning”.
IMAGE_1839.jpg

I told Eeyore, Thanks for noticing me!!!
giphy.gif

He gave me a squeeze. :love:

Even though we were pretty hungry, the literally big-man himself, was coming next, Pooh!
IMAGE_1844.jpg

He’s telling me a secret.
IMAGE_1843.jpg

Now we had a character break and booked it to the buffet!

I took pictures of the only two things you really need to see.

IMAGE_1849.jpg

IMAGE_1850.jpg

There were plenty of savory options as well, such as eggs, potatoes, grits, biscuits. Will actually commented this buffet was better than this really fancy one we have in town. This was quite a compliment coming from him!

Will finally allowed me to use a picture of him without sunglass or his eyes blurred!

IMAGE_1845.jpg

Will was making a second trip to the buffet when Tigger came around. Whoops! Well, I asked Tigger for a selfie, and he agreed! This is when my long orangutan arms are an advantage!
IMAGE_1848.jpg

I did not want to miss any more pre-rope drop fun, so I had asked for the check as soon as we sat down. We had finished eating, but had not seen Piglet.

However, I really was only invested in Eeyore. I really did surprise myself how much I enjoyed meeting these guys!! Once we had had our fill on characters and breakfast, we made our way to the exit.
IMAGE_1852.jpg

IMAGE_1853.jpg

IMAGE_1855.jpg

The next 20 minutes of my life were just straight-up magical.

Here is a preview:

They’re coming!!!!
IMAGE_1857.jpg

The next 20 minutes of my life were just straight-up magical.

Here is a preview:

They’re coming!!!!
IMAGE_1857.jpg

Oh no run hide!!!! :rotfl2:

It really is so much fun with not many people around. Too bad they eventually have to let all those other people in.... Breakfast at the CP is delicious! Yum!

I love those pictures with Eeyore and the gang! You're hilarious!

Last time we were at the Crystal Palace, Tigger skipped our table. My daughter is still bitter.

Smart idea asking for the check at the beginning of the meal. Many times we wait a ridiculous amount of time for the check at buffets. So much time wasted.

Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying your trip report. Looks like you left the day we arrived!

Seriously dying over your Cali Grill review. That vegetarian meal is beautiful. We don't typically do any of the signature or "fancier" dining but this may be on my list to try now!

We ate at the CP breakfast for the first time and I was surprised at how much I liked it. A definite must do again. I thought the character interaction was really good (Piglet was the best for us....sad you missed him!).

Excited to hear more....

Love the Tigger selfie!

We did a pre-park opening breakfast at CRT in January and it was so magical. I don't want to do CRT again until I take my niece in Jan '15 but looking at pictures of Crystal Palace this might be an option for my trips before then.

Just knowing you're there while so many people are at the turnstiles is a great feeling. I was never a Winnie the Pooh kid but their interactions look too cute.

Thanks for the daily updates. Nice to always have a touch of Disney to look forward to everyday. Can't wait to read about your day.

The Tigger selfie is so adorable!! Also the Will pic with the Mickey head waffle is so funny. Might have to take that same kind if pic with my husband. LOL!!
When my family & I visit DW we don't do too many ADR's, but next trip I think we will spend more time at restaurants because the food likes so yummy. CP breakfast buffet looked great. How was the breakfast lasagna? That might be a little too sweet for me, but I think my kids would enjoy it!
Looking forward to reading more of your report. I really like your coordinated secret character outfits. Very nice! The necklaces you add to the outfits are super cute.

We love Crystal Palace. I think the buffet is good and the characters are always fun. The kids really love them. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your pictures are great! :)

I can't wait to hear about your next 20 magical minutes! :goodvibes

Oh Eeyore. So sad. So precious.

OMG WITHOUT HIS SUNGLASSES WILL LOOKS JUST LIKE.. nah... never mind. Seriously though, that photo is genius. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Oh no run hide!!!! :rotfl2:

It really is so much fun with not many people around. Too bad they eventually have to let all those other people in.... Breakfast at the CP is delicious! Yum!

I would totally eat breakfast at a 6am ADR if they allowed it, just to have more precious, quiet park time!

I love those pictures with Eeyore and the gang! You're hilarious!

Last time we were at the Crystal Palace, Tigger skipped our table. My daughter is still bitter.

Smart idea asking for the check at the beginning of the meal. Many times we wait a ridiculous amount of time for the check at buffets. So much time wasted.

Even when I asked for the check when out waitress first came by it still took 30 minutes!

Bad Tigger!! But, now you have to go back for your daughter! Unless she just plans on giving him the stink eye the whole time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter