Poly Rooms - Not too picky but...

costpenn

Mouseketeer
We're going 11/18- 11/24. (Thanksgiving Dinner ADR's at LTT already all gone) !!
Will be the first time at the POLY - booked Garden Room view. We're not wanting to be too terribly far from the CGH. Instead of what rooms/longhouses to ask for, which ones should we really try to avoid? (due to noise, completely blocked views etc...)

Aloha!

There are GAZILLIONS of threads here on this topic if you search"Polynesian Rooms".
There are TONS of opinions!!!

Having stayed in almost EVERY longhouse Gardenview, let me reassure you that NONE are too far from GCH (unless a 5 minute walk thru a tropical paradise is TOO FAR) and the lush grounds assure a Great View from almost everywhere.

For WONDERFUL specific info, check out TIKIMAN'S site

tikiman2001.homestead.com

Have a wonderful visit! :goodvibes
~rose~

costpenn said:
We're going 11/18- 11/24. (Thanksgiving Dinner ADR's at LTT already all gone) !! QUOTE]

Also...don't give up on LTT! Check back every few days and right up to day of...you'd be surprised how often space opens :goodvibes up.

~rose~

Definately check out Tikiman's site, it is the best around and give you an in depth description of the longhouse locations and room descriptions. We stayed at the Poly for the first time last December and in my opinion no matter where you are located you wont go wrong. We stayed in Rapa Nui which is farther from the GCH but close to the TTC. The only request I put in was for 3rd Floor Balcony rooms which we got. At first I was a little hesitant about the location, but I have to say that after I was there a day or so I enjoyed it because it was very quiet. Alot less traffic then the buildings closer to the GCH. Have a great trip!!!

Aloha

Thanks for the responses - We were just hoping to avoid any truly undesirable rooms if possible, but I don't think you can really go wrong anywhere at this resort .We had dinner last year at Ohana's (were staying at CBR) - we'd truly had a lousy day (tried to "wing it" at MGM instead of following our usual touring plans) Ohana's made up for it in spades- they were completely booked up and the manager came out and said "Don't worry -have a drink and we'll get you in" We were instant Poly converts. You guys think there's any chance of getting the Luau for Nov 18th now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter