Poly Room Assignments

Question, I have a lakeview room in a couple of weeks. Will that be in the Tokelau Longhouse? I only put room ready asap request on room, not specific location, or any other request. Any ideas where we may wind up?
Tia, Diane

Only moorea has lake views, I think. We stayed at the north end of Tokelau. Loved the location but quiet pool construction was a slight downer. Reports are that it should be done soon.

Question, I have a lakeview room in a couple of weeks. Will that be in the Tokelau Longhouse? I only put room ready asap request on room, not specific location, or any other request. Any ideas where we may wind up?
Tia, Diane

You will be in Moorea.

We got 2914 last trip. We found it to be a loud room. Lots of traffic with employees and guests up and down the stairs and on walkways. It was like a busy intersection. We tried to watch the fireworks from the balcony a few night. Tons of people under our balcony talking/ yelling. Kind of ruined it for us. We liked the moorea building better. Very close to TTC and laundry.

We got 2914 last trip. We found it to be a loud room. Lots of traffic with employees and guests up and down the stairs and on walkways. It was like a busy intersection. We tried to watch the fireworks from the balcony a few night. Tons of people under our balcony talking/ yelling. Kind of ruined it for us. We liked the moorea building better. Very close to TTC and laundry.
What building??

Yes Tokelau....Thanks Kathy.
Love the Resort. I just think that there are alot better locations and rooms. Like most Disney people we have little ones so a noisy room isn't good for us.

I think I read that there is water in the new pool so it may be opening soon.

:earsboy: Bill

There is water in the pool and all landscaping looks to be complete, I even saw soda fountains were installed so it should be soon

According to the floorplans posted that room looks like it was on the very northern most end of the building. I wouldn't expect a room on the end to be a noisy intersection. If that's noisy how loud would it be to be located near a lobby?? :scared:

I think I read that there is water in the new pool so it may be opening soon.

:earsboy: Bill

tikiman posted that his sources say it hasn't gone thru inspection yet and they're not training for the food & beverage staff until mid-March...so it's a real guess as to when it will open!

According to the floorplans posted that room looks like it was on the very northern most end of the building. I wouldn't expect a room on the end to be a noisy intersection. If that's noisy how loud would it be to be located near a lobby?? :scared:
Completely agree. Its just a busy resort. Fun but busy.

Can I check do all of the dvc studios at the poly have the separate shower ( rather than the ones over the bath like other dvc studios) ?

Can I check do all of the dvc studios at the poly have the separate shower ( rather than the ones over the bath like other dvc studios) ?

All the PVB studios have the same design. There will be a bathroom with tub/shower, sink and toilet and then there will be the shower room with walk in shower and sink.

Thank you mickeyman. I went ahead and recommended the following room request list to my friend:

I believe those 7 have at least a partial lake view.
How did your friend make out with his request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter