Poly Raycers & Pontoon boats

Lorelai

Unapologetic Palm Tree Hugger
Do you have to be staying at the Poly to rent the Sea Raycers or the pontoon boats?

If anyone may rent them...what is the cost and how long can you rent for (15minutes, 30 minutes, an hour?).

Lastly, how many people fit in the pontoon boat? I think I read that the Raycers seat two.

Thanks! :goodvibes

No, you don't have to be staying at the Polynesian to rent the boats. I know we rented the Pontoon Boat for an hour and I think it was something like $65. It fit 5 of us. On both the Pontoon boats and Sea Racyers, the drivers must be 18 years old and liscensed. Free life vests are also available. We like to get a quick lunch to go at captain cooks and take it on the pontoon boat and just go leisurely around Bay Lake for the hour. Sea Raycers fit 2 and I think the total combined maximum weight is 250 lbs? Any more and they wont go fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter