Poly question

nxfan

Earning My Ears
We have changed our reservation to stay at the Polly! Can't wait. Now I need some advice. What building should we request, etc. We are booked in a garden view room. Thanks for the help.

In general, I just take my chances and let the dice fall as they will when it comes to rooms. Deciding which room you want can depend on all sorts of things. Do you want to be close to the monorail stop? Do you want a quiet corner? But, if you want to really want a good overview of the Polynesian that describes views from different buildings (sometimes including specific room numbers) as well as TONS of other stuff, I strongly recommend Tikiman's site. You can find it here: www.tikimanpages.com I spent hours looking at it before our first stay.

Polynesian is my favorite resort. Have fun!

We were in Samoa and we loved it as it was very convenient to everything.....the GCH, volcano pool, Captain Cooks, the beach and the boat dock :). Enjoy your trip.....the Poly is one of our favorite resorts :goodvibes.

We've stayed GV in Tahiti, Raratonga, Rapa Nui and Niue. Loved them all but Niue is my favorite :lovestruc It's the smallest (short and only 2 stories) longhouse and is literally steps from the GCH. It's between the 2 pools and is close to the parking lot, bus stop, laundry room, etc. We were on the 1st floor and had a big grassy area in front of our patio. We loved Niue and will request it in the future when staying GV :wizard:

I would say Tokeleau. To me it's the most centrally located. Easy walk to TTC, GCH, and boat dock.

We stayed in the Samoa each time. It is close to everything and you have a great view of the quiet pool/garden or Bay Lake/volcano pool. I also liked it because I was only a couple min walk from Captain Cook's where I did plenty of drink runs with refillable mugs. My cousins who went with us were by the TTC and a much longer walk to everything in the resort.

We stayed in a Garden View room last July. I spent a lot of time looking at the Poly map and the pros and cons on tikiman's site. Finally, we requested Tokelau and it was fantastic! Not far from the Great Ceremonial House or the TTC.

We stayed in tokelau last trip and loved it. The rooms are a little larger and with five people it worked out great. Good central location too. If it had been summer I might have leaned more toward the longhouse that is between the volcano pool and quiet pool, sorry can't rember it's name of the top of my head

We had a garden view room in Tokelau this past June. We were quite pleased with the location, room, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter