• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly pics thread

102_1844.jpg
[/IMG]
102_1841.jpg
[/IMG]
102_1834.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my, you guys are killing me with all of these gorgeous pictures. I have been really having Disney withdrawls the last few days, and seeing these pictures are not helping (please, please, please keep them coming :cloud9:)...we will be at the Poly in August and I am really wishing we were there now :goodvibes

I have a question to all of you Poly experts and wonderful Poly photographers...we are staying in a GV room that I have already requested the Somoa longhouse. Can anyone tell me how the GV views are there? and if anyone has pictures of any GV views I would love to see them (the pictures can be from any GV longhouse location, I am just curious what the views are like). Thanks so much in advance :goodvibes.

This was taken from our wonderful room on the third floor of Samoa:
072947room.jpg

I have loved the Poly for a long time, my dh and ds will be staying there for the first time in Jan 2013! :yay:
Does anyone have any pictures of the Tonga longhouse?
I also have a question- is the daybed in the 1 BR suite big enough for an adult to sleep on? TIA
Thank you to everyone who has posted information and/or pictures :goodvibes

This was taken from our wonderful room on the third floor of Samoa:
072947room.jpg

Thank you so much for the photo....unfortunately I haven't been on this thread in a while so I didn't know you had posted this awhile ago :blush:. That view is awesome....I was considering upgrading to a lake view, but after seeing that, I think I may stick with the GV room. I also requested the 3rd floor of the Somoa building....now I am crossing my fingers that my requests get met. 51 more day :cool1:

Any new photos??? :goodvibes

We are planning our 1st Poly stay (CL) for April! :yay:

I was wondering specifically about GV room views from the Hawaii building, any pics from those?

Very nice. I feel a complete sense of calm right now. Ahhh.....:angel:

Beautifuly picture! We'll be there in October and Id love to watch a movie on the beach with the kids. I think I read b4 that they locate the screen between the Poly and GF (closer to GF?) Where exactly is it?...and do you know if it is a long walk from raratonga?

:goodvibes

Is there a new kiddie area? If so...does anyone have some pictures they can post? Id LOVE to see'em! :)

Beautifuly picture! We'll be there in October and Id love to watch a movie on the beach with the kids. I think I read b4 that they locate the screen between the Poly and GF (closer to GF?) Where exactly is it?...and do you know if it is a long walk from raratonga?

:goodvibes

The screen is centrally located on the main beach, adjacent to the volcano pool. They will pause the movie for the Electrical Water Pageant and fireworks if they happen during movie time, so you can have quite an evening of entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter