• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly pics thread

2010-2011715.jpg

I didn't get very many good ones as I was only visiting a short time, but I'll post the few I got.

tikiedude2.jpg

tikiedude1.jpg

polydecor.jpg

polypool.jpg

polygrabamug.jpg

polytiki1.jpg

polybar.jpg

Several of the ones I took were with Phineas and Ferb as I amde a picture video for my DD who wasn't on the trip with me. So you'll notice them in some of the pictures.

polytiki2.jpg

mooningtiki.jpg

dolewhileswirl.jpg

tiki1.jpg

coconutdrink.jpg

help.jpg

ferbsring.jpg

sillypwithbracelt.jpg

boutiki.jpg

polywaterfall.jpg

wyland.jpg

Thanks for everyone who's been contributing to this thread! I can't wait to see this in person! I'm hoping to make some contributions of my own come September. :)

I am loving this thread. We are heading to the Poly for 3 nights in August before heading over to BLT. We are all very excited about it since this will be my DH's and both DD's first stay there....I haven't stayed here since it was just the Poly and CR as resort choices. We originally booked a garden view but just upgraded to MK view (I couldn't resist) :cool1:. I cannot wait to look out my window and see Cinderella's Castle and Space Mountain :goodvibes. Now I am just trying to figure out which longhouse I should request (of course I know it is only a request)....I am leaning towards Tihiti but of course any longhouse they put us in will be fine.

Arriving at the Poly this past December:

IMG6242ed-L.jpg

IMG6243ed-crop-L.jpg

Polynesian themed stop sign!

IMG6245ed-L.jpg

Is it weird that I would be more excited to go to the Polynesian Resort again than Aulani in Hawaii? What's wrong with me, I look up Aulani & its like "oh, ok" then I look up POLY & I'm like "WOW, I smile" I have a serious problem.......:scared1: Either way my family will be checking in March 5-March 11, 2012 & I will post many pics & video's to my blog & here...Aloha:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter