Poly pics thread

Thanks so much! Kind of you. I've been reading your trip-report, and you've got some lovely low-light images. I just love that CoP shot. I'm glad that your AKL trip went well.

Thank you! That's high praise coming from you! I used a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 for that shot - no flash. :)

I never would have gone from a pns to a DSLR if not for your photos you know. :goodvibes

one from our 08 stay...
5581e7d4.jpg

Hi, does anyone have any renovated pictures of the rooms in Tahiti, especially the bathroom setup? We are going to Poly in May and I requested Tahiti specifically because it has 2 sinks, but I'm wondering if the toliet portion is separate from the sink area? I'd appreciated any pictures anyone has.
Thank you very much!!

Hi, does anyone have any renovated pictures of the rooms in Tahiti, especially the bathroom setup? We are going to Poly in May and I requested Tahiti specifically because it has 2 sinks, but I'm wondering if the toliet portion is separate from the sink area? I'd appreciated any pictures anyone has.
Thank you very much!!

I have no pictures, but the bathroom is all one area. . .no separate sink area. :(

I have no pictures, but the bathroom is all one area. . .no separate sink area. :(

Oh, bummer. :sad1: Thanks for letting me know! We'll plan our bathroom time in the morning accordingly. Since I'll be with my 20yr old son, we don't exactly "share" the bathroom when getting ready. Thanks again!

These pics are fabulous! I can't wait for our trip!

we were garden view and if you bent down you could see the castle through the palm trees and some of wishes at night..when we arrived I had requested tokelau and they had a room ready in another building with no balcony and I said I really wanted a balcony so I had to wait about 2 hours for the room I wanted.. Well worth it although my DW was like just take the room, but once she found out how nice the location of tokelau is she was glad we waited..

Man, I have been looking on each page of this thread but can't find any pics of the bathrooms... I know, I know, weird request, but I'm particular about bathrooms. haha
We are staying in Poly for our land and sea vacation in 177 days! haha But who's counting?
Anyway, does anyone have pics of the bathrooms in the hotel rooms?

Man, I have been looking on each page of this thread but can't find any pics of the bathrooms... I know, I know, weird request, but I'm particular about bathrooms. haha
We are staying in Poly for our land and sea vacation in 177 days! haha But who's counting?
Anyway, does anyone have pics of the bathrooms in the hotel rooms?

I am counting! Only 4 months for us! There is a great thread FAQ that Seaspray started. Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1947387

Surely there's a picture of the bathroom in there!

StanMills,

Thanks for posting the beautiful photos! Your view was just so beautiful!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter