• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly Luau tix at the Dolphin??

Sammy

DIS Veteran
Made PS for the Poly Luau and need to pick up tickets prior. Does anyone know if I can pick them up at the Dolphin? The CM on the PS reservation line did not know.... I guess I could always stroll over to the Yacht Club and pick them up there if I had to.....

Sammy

to hear on this too as we have reservations for the "Hoop" and were wondering if we could get the tickets at the Dolphin.

Any ideas anyone?

We stayed at the Dolphin 2 weeks ago and had PS for the Hoop Dee Doo Review.We drove ourselves there, hopped on the bus to Pioneer Hall, and went to the ticket window and paid for our dinner & show. We then got our picture taken and went inside for our evening of fun!

I wasn't aware that you could get tickets in advance.

Hmmmm....when I spoke to the CM making the PS, she asked if I was staying at a Disney resort so I could pick up my tickets 2 days in advance. When I told her we were staying at the Dolphin, she said she didn't know if I could get them there, but should just walk to the YC/BC and get them there...?? I even questioned her, "I should get my tickets in advance?" And she said "yes"!

Now I'm really confused!

Sammy

I would just stick to your plan and get the tickets at YC/BC. Have a great vacation. Good Luck!

I have stayed at the Dolphin and Swan when there were Candlelight Processional badges to be picked up, and they were not available there. I got them at the Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter