Poly Longhouse

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mom2Dash&JackJack, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Mom2Dash&JackJack

Mom2Dash&JackJack Earning My Ears

We are heading to the Polynesian the last week of August. We are trying to decide up on a longhouse to put a request in for. There are 3 rooms, 2 with a lagoon view and one with a Magic Kingdom view. We want to be close together.

What are our best options - Tahiti (under construction), Tuvalau or Aotearoa? Tahiti is our first choice, but is it even an option? Any other experience with the lagoon view rooms in either of these longhouses?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Polybound

Polybound Earning My Ears

Because WDW typically requires such a tremendous amount of walking, we try to eliminate as much of it as we can by requesting a long house as close to the GCH as possible.

4. kappyfamily

kappyfamily DIS Veteran

everything at the Poly is so close together. We stayed in Fiji in a garden View looking right at the marina and sailboats, but I know there was Magic kingdom views as well. We loved Fiji. Very close to GCH and the boat ramp. But again, the property is NOT huge like some of them so really they are all very close together.

Have fun, love the Poly!!