Poly Lagoon/Convince Me!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Hey folks, believe you me we have changed reservations and then some!!! Finally, after much deliberation we have finally went and made a Lagoon View Polynesian Concierge stay for our visit from Nov.30th-Dec.4th. Our total with tax will be 1239.00. My question is stupid but I really would like an answer!! We could get the GV Concierge which we have already stayed in in July of 2001 for a total of 1017.00 with tax for the exact same dates. Is the lagoon view really worth the difference??? BTW we also ordered our MVMCP tickets for the 3rd of Dec.. Woohoo!!!! Thanks, Chip.

I stayed at Poly lagoon view that some week of 2000. That is one of the best times to stay lagoon view, because on the nights you are NOT attending MVMCP you can see the 10pm fireworks from your balcony!
One of the best magic moments I have had at WDW was after getting the baby to sleep, DH, DS (6) and I were about to turn the lights out and go to sleep when we heard fireworks. We opened the balcony curtains and there were the most spectacular fireworks, coming from several locations (not just over the castle). We just sat on our beds silently (to not wake the baby) in awe over what seemed like a fireworks display just for us. THe sky just lights up from end to end over MK.
After that night, we made a point to be in our room or on the beach at 10pm the nights of MVMCP just for this.
I'm sure it's the same for the MNSSHP.
Enjoy! Poly lagoon view can't be beat. THe EWP is also beautiful from there.

We went July 2000 and stayed LVConcierge, and it was definetly worth it! Fireworks from the balcony are AWESOME! :)

We stayed LV Concierge last year and it WAS fantastic...
My question is this, do you know the fireworks schedule for that time? We're going back in Oct., and they only have the fireworks scheduled for Sat. night.
However, we did love seeing the electric water parade everynight! That is a hoot! Some nights we'd be just settling in for the night with our kids and we'd hear the music start and we'd all jump up, pull the curtains and enjoy!
I do think it's worth it if it's not going to make you curtail another part of your vacation.
Have fun!:D

We stayed LV conc this past July and absolutely loved it! We enjoyed getting our snacks/drinks from the lounge in the evening before dinner or getting dessert and watching the fireworks from our balcony. It was wonderful to see the castle first thing in the morning and last thing at night. We also saw two weddings during our stay. Go for it!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter