• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLY - Labor Day Weekend Travelers! Who else is going?

BlondeAppetit

DIS Veteran
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::jumping1:party::dancer::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::banana:

Aloha, friends!

I am so excited for our upcoming trip!

We are headed down to WDW on Thursday, September 3rd!

I know that there is a big crowd going for Labor Day weekend!

Who else is going and what are you most looking forward to this trip!

I can't wait to see you there! :wave2:

MEEE!!! I'm so excited! It will be my sister and nieces/nephew's first trip. They are at CBR, but I am at the poly and tagging along for some of the park fun. :-) September 4-7th. It's just a short trip since I already did my "big" trip this year, and it was pretty spur of the moment.

Arriving in town on 9/5 but don't check in at the Poly until 9/7. First time to WDW EVER during a holiday period; not sure what I'm about to see. Also not sure where to request in the resort to avoid the DVC pool construction.

9/4 thru 9/13 for us, and first time staying at Poly. My parents and my two brothers with their families are also coming and meeting us for part of the trip. We're super excited!

We arrive on Sept 6th-12th. My 5 year old son's first time at Disney! So excited!!! We are actually skipping the parks on Labor Day- due to what I've seen on the Crowd Calendars. Figured it would be a good "down day"- Doing breakfast at Ohana, Mickey's Winter Summerland, pool games, renting a boat, and then the bonfire, electrical water parade, and fireworks in evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter