Poly itinerary

drbcw

Earning My Ears
We leave for the poly (concierge)in 3 weeks and have not heard from them at all. We booked via a travel agent about 3 months ago, should I be contacted by them (poly)? This will be our first trip staying in Disney, it seems (according to the boards) everyone is contacted with some type of itinerary prior to arriving in Disney. Maybe the reason we have not received this is because we are using a travel agent ?
If this is something I should have received, someone please let me know!

Thank you
:bounce:

Yes, you should have received something from them. However, if you aren't using them for any of your planning or you don't have any special requests, it isn't really necessary.

If you need to contact them, their e-mail address and phone number are on tikiman's website:

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/conciergeservice.html

We'll be at the Poly concierge in 3 weeks too :-).

Teresa

Originally posted by drbcw
We leave for the poly (concierge)in 3 weeks and have not heard from them at all. We booked via a travel agent about 3 months ago, should I be contacted by them (poly)? This will be our first trip staying in Disney, it seems (according to the boards) everyone is contacted with some type of itinerary prior to arriving in Disney. Maybe the reason we have not received this is because we are using a travel agent ?
If this is something I should have received, someone please let me know!

Thank you
:bounce:

I'll be at the Poly concierge in three weeks from today, too!
A couple months ago, I received a Trip Planning Itinerary form from them. You're able to make priority seatings, inquire about spa activities and the Fantasmic dinner package, or just list special requests.

I listed that my friend's birthday is during the trip, so I hope she gets a card. :D

I haven't heard back from the concierge desk, though, so I wonder if they even have my request form. :confused:

BriarRosie,

I didn't hear back either until I e-mailed with some changes. If you are concerned, you may want to send an e-mail to verify that they did receive it.

We'll be at the Poly arriving on the 29th!. It's our first trip to WDW and I'm so excited!!!

Teresa

Originally posted by taylor1293
BriarRosie,

I didn't hear back either until I e-mailed with some changes. If you are concerned, you may want to send an e-mail to verify that they did receive it.

We'll be at the Poly arriving on the 29th!. It's our first trip to WDW and I'm so excited!!!

Teresa

I suppose I could email them. This will be my first concierge stay, and my first at the Polynesian. I'm slowly working my way around the resorts. I joined DVC, so most of my resort stays will soon be at DVC resorts.

I'm impressed that you're doing Poly LV concierge for your first WDW trip! I'm arriving on the 30th, so if you see a "fluffy" redhead with short hair in the lounge, say "hi Lori". ;)

It's very likely that the forms were sent to your TA who never forwarded them to you.

Anne

Lori,

I’ve always wanted to stay at the Polynesian. After reading Tikiman’s website, I knew I had to upgrade to concierge!

However, the first part of our stay I’ve changed more times than I can count. I currently have reservations at both HIFS and AKL, but I am really leaning towards HIFS because the kids really want to stay there.

Congratulations on joining DVC!

We’ll be easy to spot! I’m short, brown hair, my DH is a foot taller than I am. We’ll have our 2 little girls, ages 2 and 8 with us.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter