Poly is on hold

NewJersey04

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I am new to this site. I just put the Poly on hold, end of Sept. We need the Volcono pool to be open!! I'm reading on this site that refurbs are going on soon. Can some of the experts direct me to a site that has dates and what refurbs are going on? I need the pool with the slide to be open during the end of Sept, or I have to cancel this hold and choose a different hotel.

Last year we stayed at CSR, awesome awesome awesome!!! I want to try other hotels, but my kids want CSR again, but being the Poly looks to be awesome, they will be happy, but I need the pool to be open!!

Thanks, any help is appreciated

Hello!
I am new to this site. I just put the Poly on hold, end of Sept. We need the Volcono pool to be open!! I'm reading on this site that refurbs are going on soon. Can some of the experts direct me to a site that has dates and what refurbs are going on? I need the pool with the slide to be open during the end of Sept, or I have to cancel this hold and choose a different hotel.

Last year we stayed at CSR, awesome awesome awesome!!! I want to try other hotels, but my kids want CSR again, but being the Poly looks to be awesome, they will be happy, but I need the pool to be open!!

Thanks, any help is appreciated

http://www.tikimanpages.com/tiki/
Try tikiman, he usually knows what is going on.

Volcano Pool is scheduled to be closed 3/4 - 3/15. That's all that is posted at this point.

Thank you!! I can't spend all this money and if the kids don't have a slide ugh....

You will be allowed to change your reservation if the pool is closed during your stay. Disney is reasonable like that. Also, if you DO stay at the Poly and the pool is closed, you will be allowed to use the feature pool over at the GF, and a special shuttle boat will be available to transport you directly there lickety-split.

I know what you are talking about...the rumor that MAJOR work will be done to the pool, adding a hot tub, etc, "late summer." That rumor has been going on and off for years and years, so until Disney officially announces it, it is just rumors. I'd book if the Poly is where you really want to stay, and if you have to change, just change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter