Poly - GV Concierge or LV

Chele

Earning My Ears
I am presently booked for 9 nights LV at the Poly in September with AP rate ($319 including tax & extra adult). It has been suggested that I may be better off doing GV Concierge ( I believe on an earlier post I was told the price would be comparable) or save the $$ and just go GV.

Any opinions or suggestions???

Thanks

Chele

If I had to choose LV or GV concierge, I would go for the concierge. We had a wonderful time there in December. The lounge has a gorgeous view of MK--we watched fireworks from it one evening. It's also right there on the beach and easy to walk around the building to have the MK view. My in-laws had a GV concierge room and it was a beautiful view of the quiet pool. When we swam in the evenings, it was so convenient to run up to the lounge for a drink or snack. No contest in my mind.

I agree. We've stayed in lagoon view rooms (including Hawaii before it was concierge), GV concierge(once), and plain old garden variety rooms many times. The GV concierge was great. If the price is the same as LV, I'd take it in a heartbeat...if I was not willing to do plain old GV.

Concierge.....concierge....concierge!

No contest!

Forewarning.....Once you do concierge,
it's hard to go back to standard !
:eek:

Originally posted by rugrat
Does anyone think LV conc. is worth the extra $$ over GV conc?

Me! :) Well, I've only stayed in the LV Concierge, and will only stay in it! :) The view is awesome-you are guarenteed a MK View. For me, it is totally worth it. But, if you aren't going to spend much time on the balcony enjoying the view, you'll be better off with GV Concierge.

I think we paid about $50 more a night for LV with the AP rate. Personally, it was worth it to us. We had the most fantastic 3rd floor view and did spend time on the balcony in the mornings and evenings. We watched fireworks and the electric water pageant from the balcony almost every night. The MVMCP fireworks were particularly incredible--they took up the entire skyline. I would definitely do LV again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter