Poly gift shop Question

Livi'sMom

Mouseketeer
I did a quick search but couldn't find an answer.....

Does the gift shop at the Poly sell dresses or tops for children? My 9 year old daughter wants a dress for the Luau but suprisingly I am not finding them in the stores in NE Ohio in late September! :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help!!

I believe they do, the downstairs gift shop had alot of nicer non Disney clothes for adults so they may have something for kids. I did buy my nieces grass skirts from there and Poly tee shirts.

There is clothes available at Boutiki but I can't remember exactly what they carried. We stayed there April 2009 for our honeymoon.

They have cute kids Hawaiian themed clothes in Boutiki (not a huge selection though). We got my daughter a dress there for the luau --

IMG_0225.jpg

Not the best picture, but it's really cute - in fact she wore it to school yesterday. I'm sure it cost $50 or something - LOL! Not surprising in the WDW gift shop. It has a Mickey applique on the bottom too.

We were there 3 weeks ago and they actually had Lilo's red and white hawaiian dress that she wears in the movie along with a few other selections. I saw that dress and wished it would have come in my teenage daughter's sizes, LOL. They would have never went for it though ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter