Poly Fence Construction

image.jpeg
Bags of rocks and construction supplies equip parked at back of DVC parking lot

All WDW beaches will get the same treatment, fence, rocks, raise the beach with added sand.

:earsboy: Bill

Looks like all of the Beaches will be closed in the evenings.
So what exactly does that mean? No walking on the beach? No siting on the swings at Poly? VWL has beach chairs. No sitting on them to watch Electrical Parade?

I almost took a picture of the toddler playing in the sand at 10 pm at waters edge against the rope fence at Beach Club with the background being a sign that said danger snakes and alligators and foreground sign saying "beach area closed".

His parents were happily looking on from a distance.

So what exactly does that mean? No walking on the beach? No siting on the swings at Poly? VWL has beach chairs. No sitting on them to watch Electrical Parade?

Every night they put out signs saying the beaches are closed. Sounds like the beach chairs will be a no go area in the evenings.

I almost took a picture of the toddler playing in the sand at 10 pm at waters edge against the rope fence at Beach Club with the background being a sign that said danger snakes and alligators and foreground sign saying "beach area closed".

His parents were happily looking on from a distance.
I would hope u would explain to parents that were looking from a distance that their toddler should be many feet away from waters edge due to a tragic accident that has happened on waters edge . They may not be aware of what has happened

I would hope u would explain to parents that were looking from a distance that their toddler should be many feet away from waters edge due to a tragic accident that has happened on waters edge . They may not be aware of what has happened
I second that, just because it was a national story, doesn't mean everyone saw it on the news or they could be foreigners and would never have heard of the gator attack at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter