• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly faxing room requests prior to arriving

MissMellie

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

This board has been so helpful for all my trips to the World!! You are all very much appreciated. OK, this will be the first time I have faxed a room request to any of the resorts at Disney. I usually just take my chances and take what I get which has been very good for all my trips.

I'm thinking that I should fax my room request to the Poly this time due to renovations going on and maybe not as much room availability as a result of it.

When faxing requests, how far in advance should I do it and how specific do I need to be? CAn I be general and say which buildings I would like and what view or do I have to give them specific rooms?

We are going Sept. 26, 2005.

Thanks for your help.

The general view on the boards is that Disney no longer accepts faxes for room requests. They were getting overwhelmed with them and now ignore them. Just add your requests to your reservation. This way it will be in the computer system when they assign you a room.

Most resorts are ignoring faxes these days. Just call reservations and make sure your requests are noted in your reservation. If you give them specific rooms you may not get your request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter