poly experts room question

miko

DIS Veteran
Assuming money is not a concern, which room (building) do you think is the best at Poly for view and convenience?

Hawaii longhouse. Book a concierge lagoon view room and you will have the best view (lagoon and Cinderella castle view) & convenience (concierge lounge, near both pools, not far from Grand Ceremonial House).

Wish I was in your position! :D

I second that! IMO, Hawaii can't be beat for convenient location, view, lounge access for snacks, etc. We love it!!:sunny:

I'll 3rd that! In addition to all already stated-it so great to pull up to resort and have them wisk you away to the concierge building in a golf cart. If your room is ready the bellman brings you right to your room and you relax for a few minutes before dealing with the paperwork of checking in. Makes you feel so special from the first moment.

That is awesome...but the Poly itself is wonderful...any room you get you will be very satisfied with as we have stayed there many times and wont stay anywhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter