Poly Deluxe Studios - Cash Rooms - Where are they?

Indecisive

Mouseketeer
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering about the Poly Deluxe Studios shown on the Disney website for cash. Where are those studios located? Are they in separate buildings/floors from the DVC studios? Thanks!

No. They're simply rooms that have not declared to the condo association yet, or rooms that have been released to CRO. There is no magical rhyme or reason to where they are.

They could be anywhere in the DVC buildings. My sister was on DVC points and then 1 night CRO cash all in the same room in Pago Pago looking towards the Moorea building.

No. They're simply rooms that have not declared to the condo association yet, or rooms that have been released to CRO. There is no magical rhyme or reason to where they are.

It actually doesn't matter if they are declared or not. They are able to place either in any of the rooms.

Cash rooms are simply run of the house and can be anywhere in the resort that has DVC. You have a portion of the resort that is ultimately to be DVC currently dedicated to DVC and a portion not yet dedicated to DVC that Disney can rent. However, the internal Disney process that covers the situation provides that DVC members can be put in any completed room, likewise cash guests through CRO, regardless of which rooms are already dedicated to DVC and which are not. Where the division actually comes is simply in reservation space, e.g., if 60% of resort is already dedicated to DVC then DVC members can reserve up to 60% of the rooms at any given time and Disney 40%

Poly cash studios do use bookable view categories, so they do definitely allocate inventory specifically to points vs. CRO.

Poly cash studios do use bookable view categories, so they do definitely allocate inventory specifically to points vs. CRO.

Yes, but it isn't based on what units have been declared into DVC for sales reasons. So, a cash reservation can just as easily end up in a unit that has been declared as not. They don't assign by that criteria which seemed to be the question - ie, will cash reservations be in particular units or buildings. And they won't be.

Lakeview only means Moorea, facing the lake. Just to correct - one place says Moorea was the original declaration and then the same website says Tokelau. So I'm back to what I remembered as Moorea all being declared to DVC initially.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter