• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly day bed?

wdwbeforetn

Earning My Ears
We are planning for my 4 yr old DS to sleep on the day bed/fold out bed. Should I bring a sleeping bag or some sort of bedding for that?

Ours had bottom sheet, top sheet, blanket, and covers. Plus it was a couch during the day. Hence the name day (couch) bed (sleep). We only had 4 in a room, so it is not as if it had to be that way to accomodate extra people to sleep.

There is bedding already on the daybed when you flip it open. No need to bring anything. Plus there is usually an extra blanket and pillows in the closet. Jay

My almost 2 year old is sleeping on the day bed as I type. The sheets and blanket were already on it. I requsted bed rails and they brought 2 (to extend the entire length of the day bed) and he's completely safe and sound on his little bed. There is indeed and extra pillow and blanket in the closet and I venure to guess if you need additional anything they will bring it to you.

The Poly is great! My ONLY complaint is that we have a connecting room (Fiji - marina side patio with a view of the volcano pool LOVE IT) and I can clearly hear next doors' conversation and TV through the connecting door. It doesn't seem to bother my family though as they are all sleeping! Nevertheless, it you are sensitive to sound non-connecting might be best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter