• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

poly, consierge level

You're welcome and I have been to the Polynesian a lot of times to visit and eat there, plus in December 2007 my family and I stayed Club Level there.

We love the Poly CL. The last vacation we stayed with a TPV it was fabulous. Something so magical to wake up and go to sleep with views of the castle. This year we will stay GV and can't wait.

There is also a thread dedicated to club level at all the resorts - it also has a lot of Poly info. I don't have the link, but you can search for it.

any info on it anyone? :-)

we LOVED it when we were there just a few short weeks ago. Even Room Service was Great! We liked the Hawaii bldg where Club level was located, separate room key for that bldg. Room with balcony was lovely! View was amazing for July 4th (why we actually stayed there). The lounge is very convenient, FREE beer and wine at night, wonderful breakfast assortment, snacks during day and then a night time spread..You'll enjoy it all, I'm fairly sure! The resort itself was nice, great restaurants, even a little Sushi place...food court is "automated" and that was pretty good too. We really enjoyed it. The grounds are beautiful, tome, especially in the evening. The music by the pool....the whole resort was just great. Easy transport for MK with monorail, though that "stuck" more than once......we actually had better luck with buses at por, LOL
Have a great trip........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter