Poly Circle Pool-Completed?

gayleaboone

Earning My Ears
Has the renovation on the circle pool at the polynesian been completed? Does anyone have photos? Thanks!

Yes its complete, if you head to the Poly thread there are pics there of the quiet pool renovation..

Has the renovation on the circle pool at the polynesian been completed? Does anyone have photos? Thanks!

Yes, the quiet pool is complete and open. The new depth has been reported to be between 3'9" and 4' at its deepest level.

Here are some photos purloined by others posting on the "Aloha! The Poly FAQ. . ." thread:

img2476uia.jpg

And the "Who's going to the Poly May 2011. . ." thread:

DSC_0644.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_t7CEAIh6fgU/Tcb_rKdknjI/AAAAAAAAEtA/P42hVQQbNT8/s640/DSC_0646.JPG

Looks basically the same but for the tile work and the depth. :sad1:

A shame. While I agree the pool needed a makeover and the absence of a lifeguard was a hazard, I appreciated one of the few deep water pools left in the MK resort area.

I wish they would have left the pool the way it was, last summer the quite pool was always pretty empty and I loved that the pool was deeper. I can see why most pools on property are only 4 feet deep for smaller kids but older kids and adults seem to enjoy a deeper pool.

Other than the depth it pretty much looks the same, wonder if it's a little more busy now?

I used to love hanging out in the deep end with my noodle~ sooo relaxing!
*sigh*, I will miss it!
I do love the colorful tile work, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter