Poly Bungalow Avails

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Are they just sold out or is there something I should know to book the above. Tried several dates throughout the year and couldn't find a single day where a bungalow was available. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!

Are they just sold out or is there something I should know to book the above. Tried several dates throughout the year and couldn't find a single day where a bungalow was available. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!

Are you looking online? I would call. At least 50% has been declared to DVC.

Yes, looking online. What do you mean 50% has been declared to DVC. Do you mean reserved for DVC members?

Yes, looking online. What do you mean 50% has been declared to DVC. Do you mean reserved for DVC members?
Yes, they are DVC villas. Right now, until more points are sold, ten of the twenty are reserved for DVC members on points.

A member who stayed in one reported multiple problems, including loss of electricity, loud constant flushing noises, loud boat whistles. But they had a good view of the MK fireworks.

You have to call. They are not available online. I have a friend who stayed in one and loved it. I've checked availability for dates throughout the year and there was a ton of availability

A member who stayed in one reported multiple problems, including loud boat whistles.

Shocking!lol;)

(View from MK Ferry)

17835583072_a1fb043888_c.jpg

How much do they average per night?

~Cari~ pluto:

Our quoted rate at the Polynesian in late August, including tax... is nearly $50 less a night... than the tax alone (12.5%) of a Bungalow.

But if that was money was burning a hole in my pocket... I'd have no hesitation booking a bungalow.

Last edited:
Between $2100 and $2900 per night or around 160 points per night depending on season.

LOL, a studio is 16 to 42 points per night depending on the season. I think your quote is for a 2 bedroom.

LOL, a studio is 16 to 42 points per night depending on the season. I think your quote is for a 2 bedroom.
I believe the bungalows are two bedrooms, and that is the cost for them. The poster was not asking the cost of the studios.
Denise

Wow, a bungalow would be really nice but we aren't DVC and I could never see paying that much for one night in a bungalow. If I had unlimited funds I'd try it out though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter