poly--->bluezoo--->HS?

cricket00

Earning My Ears
disclaimer: we've never stayed @the polynesian, we've never been to bluezoo, and we haven't been to HS in several years. ;)

i learned here (thank you, disboards!) that you can earn up to 2 free hours per kid @the dolphin club if you order a signature dish in one of their restaurants. so the hubs and i planned an evening out sans kids @bluezoo.

question: what sort of travel time am i looking at from the poly to bluezoo @the dolphin? what's the best way to get there? we'd also like to check out fantasmic @HS afterwards. again, travel time? best transport?

thank you!

disclaimer: we've never stayed @the polynesian, we've never been to bluezoo, and we haven't been to HS in several years. ;)

i learned here (thank you, disboards!) that you can earn up to 2 free hours per kid @the dolphin club if you order a signature dish in one of their restaurants. so the hubs and i planned an evening out sans kids @bluezoo.

question: what sort of travel time am i looking at from the poly to bluezoo @the dolphin? what's the best way to get there? we'd also like to check out fantasmic @HS afterwards. again, travel time? best transport?

thank you!

The easiest thing will be to take a cab to the Dolphin. Other option is to take the bus from the Poly to DHS and then catch the boat to the Swan/Dolphin stop, or walk from DHS to the Dolphin. To get to DHS after dinner, take the boat or walk (I'd say about 10 minutes either way, plus wait time for the boat although they come pretty regularly ime).

The easiest thing will be to take a cab to the Dolphin. Other option is to take the bus from the Poly to DHS and then catch the boat to the Swan/Dolphin stop, or walk from DHS to the Dolphin. To get to DHS after dinner, take the boat or walk (I'd say about 10 minutes either way, plus wait time for the boat although they come pretty regularly ime).

thanks so much!

This is what I would have said. However, if you are looking to keep things interesting, you could also boat/monorail to the MK, then go to the bus and catch one to the Dolphin. This gets you to Bluezoo. Then, do as Chloe says and boat/walk to DHS after your dinner.

Bluezoo is one of our very favorites:thumbsup2
Take the cab to the Dolphin. You can take the boat to DHS but you can always walk via the pathway if you care to walk off the delicious feat you just ate:lmao:

If you're staying at Poly, walk next door to ticketand transportation (5-10 min) take a bus directly to either Boardwalk or Yacht Club and then walk another 5-10 minutes.

Cab is the fastest though.

From Bluezoo either boat or walk. Both are about the same time.

Bluezoo is ridiculously good, tied for favorites on site, with Cali grille and Il Milino.

If you're staying at Poly, walk next door to ticketand transportation (5-10 min) take a bus directly to either Boardwalk or Yacht Club and then walk another 5-10 minutes.

Just want to say I don't believe there are any buses from the T&TC to the resorts. They go directly to/from the MK. And if even there were, there would be a bus to Swan & Dolphin as well (most likely, the bus shared with Boardwalk).

Quickest and most hassle free is going to be a cab over to the Dolphin to Bluezoo.

And if time becomes an issue to get to Fantasmic & you are not up to walking the 15 minutes or so, you can always grab another cab over to DHS. It would only take a few minutes since it just across the street.

A few years back, we did dinner at Shula's & the kids enjoyed their time at Camp Dolphin.

Cab is the fastest though.

From Bluezoo either boat or walk. Both are about the same time.

Bluezoo is ridiculously good, tied for favorites on site, with Cali grille and Il Milino.

I can confirm definitively that there are no buses to Disney resorts from the TTC. There are buses from the TTC to both AK and DHS, monorail service to the MK and Epcot, and ferry service to the MK.

I can confirm definitively that there are no buses to Disney resorts from the TTC. There are buses from the TTC to both AK and DHS, monorail service to the MK and Epcot, and ferry service to the MK.

Hmmm...it's been a long time I guess. I recall being able to bus to Boardwalk many years ago.

So OP I guess ignore what I just said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter