• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly beach Vs inside MK for NYE fireworks

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
We are In the park and thinking of heading to the beach for the NYE Fireworks. How early do people go sit and grab spots? What would be a good time to leave the park and go out there? Is the construction effecting the amount of space for people? Would you stay in the park or go out to the beach for the show?

We are In the park and thinking of heading to the beach for the NYE Fireworks.

1- How early do people go sit and grab spots?

2- What would be a good time to leave the park and go out there?

3- Is the construction effecting the amount of space for people?

4- Would you stay in the park or go out to the beach for the show?

1- At the Poly beach?
Tonight will be (and last night was) much, MUCH different than a typical night.
Normally, there are just a few guests checkered along the beach.
Tonight, there will be a major amount of guests in that area.
But, there is a LOT of room on the Poly beach.

2- About 75-90 minutes before show-time.

3- Not enough to worry about.

4- If I was ALREADY IN the park, I'd stay there.

Great answers as always. Anyone else Care to chime in? Any words of wisdom are appreciated

Great answers as always. Anyone else Care to chime in? Any words of wisdom are appreciated

We walked over to the Contemporary last night and went out on the 4th floor viewing area. Well, technically we walked up to the 6th floor outside staircase and watched them from there. No crowd and a wonderful view. Although the view is basically over Space Mountain we could see everything from a different perspective. One negative last night though, we could not hear the piped in music/narrative during the show.

Not sure if this is the best place to watch but it sure wasn't crowded. Tonight might be a different story ;)

Best seat in the house aside from being there in person is right here ;)

11:50pm EST - link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter