Poly: are all sinks IN the bathrooms??

busymommy2pink

Lost in Neverland
When staying at AKL and BC, the double vanity was separate from the tub and toilet. Is this not the case for poly? I was originally willing to switch for there for August if a deal came out and wasn't available for my current beach club room, but the no separate vanity may be an issue with 5 of us, 4 being girls. Thank you for any info!

When staying at AKL and BC, the double vanity was separate from the tub and toilet. Is this not the case for poly? I was originally willing to switch for there for August if a deal came out and wasn't available for my current beach club room, but the no separate vanity may be an issue with 5 of us, 4 being girls. Thank you for any info!

Unfortunately, the vanities at the Poly are inside the bathroom and are not separate from the tub and toilet like the other deluxe resorts. Also, there are some rooms at the Poly that have double vanities, but most rooms only have a single one.

Unfortunately, the vanities at the Poly are inside the bathroom and are not separate from the tub and toilet like the other deluxe resorts. Also, there are some rooms at the Poly that have double vanities, but most rooms only have a single one.
They are actually in the midst of a refurb at the Poly and when finished, I believe all rooms will have 2 sinks

I know about the refurb, but didn't know they were changing the sinks from single to double. Thanks for that information ;).
Yep! ... this is from the rehab in the Hawaii bldg which was just completed
TYXPYwybOCTI0UhgNsOb.png

... this is from the rehab in the Hawaii bldg which was just completed

Thanks :goodvibes. I saw that pic and wondered if they were changing to double sinks in all rooms because I didn't think the Hawaii building had doubles. The single sink didn't bother us, but the double one will make it a little easier ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter