Poly and what would follow

mnra

DIS Veteran
Since it seems like DVC is adding to the Poly. I was wondering what Deluxe would be left for dvc to add too

true but since the beach club and yacht connected would they add their. It has been a long while since they built a resort on its own. Anyone believe they would move to adding DVC at moderate resorts

true but since the beach club and yacht connected would they add their. It has been a long while since they built a resort on its own. Anyone believe they would move to adding DVC at moderate resorts

Plans were leaked about a dvc by fort wilderness.

IMHO, the FWC DVC is next.

I agree with this. There were even some reports that it would be the first pet-friendly DVC resort. Personally I would love that and, since it would be stated up front, those with pet allergies would know not to book there. Of course all of that was speculation, but I'll be in for a FW DVC either way. :)

Personally, I am hoping the next one is the California themed DVC near DHS. It was rumored a few years ago when someone found plans on a companies web site.

Personally, I am hoping the next one is the California themed DVC near DHS. It was rumored a few years ago when someone found plans on a companies web site.

I'm with you.
It just makes sense.
With the Poly, that's 3 MK area DVC's in a row. They need to move to other areas of WDW.

With all of the rumoured money being poured into DHS soon, they could just piggyback some of that construction cost by building a new resort at the same time.

I would like to see value and moderate DVC with lower points per night. I wouldn't mind staying value if it means I could make longer and more frequent trips :cool1:

I would like to see value and moderate DVC with lower points per night. I wouldn't mind staying value if it means I could make longer and more frequent trips :cool1:

Wouldnt this just disrupt the whole point based currency system? A cheap way in for ppl to try and switch out at the 7 month mark? (not that I am against it per se)

I do think something near DHS would be the target. Id like to see a Caribbean one.

Personally, I think its time for a new park.

I doubt we will see a DVC resort of lower quality / points. In fact they seem to be heading the opposite direction.

Fascinated by the concept of where to next. I head Fort Wilderness as well, which could be like the cabins, but would they have enough parking and whatnot to cover a dvc resort?

Love the thought of changing over Caribbean beach for a Caribbean themed one.

They are going to build a massive, multi-stage DVC in the Magic Kingdom's parking lot.

::yes::

They are going to build a massive, multi-stage DVC in the Magic Kingdom's parking lot.

::yes::

That sounds great. Will they also build a multi-level deck like universal to give the cars somewhere to park?

I've also heard about a resort on the monorail line to Epcot.

I would love to see a DVC resort on the gulf coast in MS, AL, or NW FL.

A new DVC beside DHS makes sense, especially with the rumoured expansion coming to DHS.

I also am hoping for a resort with lower points per night. I know another resort will not be as cheap as OKW (a girl can dream), but something along the lines of SSR or AKV standard, or even the other deluxes that only cost 350 for a 2 bdrm for the top season under premier. I could have booked a 2 bdrm this coming March for BLT or GFV, but couldn't justify the points. I was very happy to get OKW and save the points for another trip. I know everyone talks about location, but since we don't have one park that we spend a majority of our time in, it is not that important to us. Really hoping for one near where River Country was. That is more our speed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter