• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly and ME question

shyjade

DIS Veteran
What is the usual route for ME when staying at the Poly? Which resorts do you drop off at?

Coming from the airport to the Polynesian, we first stopped at the Wilderness Lodge, then the Contemporary, then the Polynesian and finally the Grand Floridian. On the way back to the airport, it's the same order and you're 3rd being picked up. I've never had a problem with seats and being able to sit with my family.

We just got back last night and took the DME to the Poly. We were the FIRST stop...woohoo. On the way back to the airport, we made a quick stop at Grand Floridian and then were on to the airport. It took a half hour all together. It was a great experience and the Poly was FANTASTIC :)

When we went it was GF, Poly, CR then finally the WL! It seemed to empty the larger amt of guests first.

It looks like ME does not follow a set route. They will load buses according to area but they will adjust according to the lines at the airport.

I don't think they follow a set route either and they try to maximize the number of occupied seats. When we went down in June, we were staying at CL. We got in the CL line which also listed one other resort - Poly I think. We ended up in a bus with 4 resorts and we were the last dropped off. In total, from the time we landed until the time we got to CL it took over 2 hours and we didn't have to pick up our bags! I will never use it again - each time we use it, the service gets worse (longer waits in line at a/p and more resorts crammed onto the bus).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter