Poly and ECVs

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
We are going to the Poly next month and this will be the first time that my mom will be using an ECV. I want to put in my building request but wonder if it is suitable. Are all the rooms at the Poly large enough to park an ECV in? Can you take them on the elevators at the Poly or do I have to stay on the first floor. We do not want a handicap room though as my mom will only need to use the ECV in the parks and not in the rooms. Is using an ECV putting an end to my dream of Samoa third floor like we had on our last trip? :confused:

IMO, yes. I don't remember the elevators in Samoa being very large. I remember being sort of squished in there with just DH, myself, DD and DS's stroller. I can't see how an ECV could fit, but hey, I could be wrong. Personally, I'd call the Poly Front Desk and ask them for their opinion. But if you're truly worried, I'd get a first floor room, so you won't have to worry about elevators at all, with the exception of the GCH and those elevators are tight, but you should be o.k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter